- Editorial Review Board, Strategic Management Journal (2019-2022).
- Editorial Review Board, Academy of Management Journal (2020-2022).
- Emerging Scholar Award, 2021. GWSB Dean’s recognition for impactful research, including an ongoing research program that promises to make a significant contribution to business scholarship.
- Winner of the Responsible Research in Management Award, IACMR-RRBM, 2018
- Peter J. Buckley and Mark Casson AIB Dissertation Award, 2018
- Academy of Management Award for the Best Dissertation in International Management—Finalist 2018
- SMS Best Proposal for Practical Implications Award (Stakeholder Strategy Interest Group), 2018
- SMS Best Paper Award (Finalist), 2018
- SMS Best PhD Paper Award (Finalist), 2017
- SMS Best Paper Award (Finalist), 2016
- AIB Best Paper Award (Finalist), 2016
- AIB “That’s Interesting!” Award (Finalist), 2016 Description
- SMS Best Conference PhD Paper Prize, 2015
- SMS Best Conference Paper Prize for Practical Implications (Nomination), 2015
- AOM Best Paper Proceedings, 2015
- The Anthony Sun Fellowship- MIT International Science and Tech Initiative, 2009
- Public Service Center/MIT DUSP Award, 2007
- GW Center for International Business Education and Research, on-going ($34,500)
- Global Initiatives Research Program, 2013 and 2016 ($21,600)
- Strategy Research Foundation SRF Dissertation Research Grant program, 2016-2017 ($8,670)
- Wharton Social Impact Initiative grant, 2013 and 2015, ($15,000)
- The Russell Ackoff Doctoral Student Fellowship Award, 2012, 2013 and 2015, The Wharton Risk Center ($7,000)
- INSEAD-Wharton Alliance, 2013 ($8,500)
- The Penn Lauder CIBER Grant, 2013 ($2,000)